Servings: 12 Yield: sliders Prep 15 mins Chill 30 mins Cook 6 mins
- 1/4 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Perfect Pinch salt-free Southwest seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 small slices (1/2 oz each) pepper Jack cheese
- 12 dinner-size potato rolls
- 6 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for squeezing
1. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Add turkey, egg, cilantro, jalapenos, Southwest seasoning and salt. Gently mix until combined. Form into 12 patties, using a scant 1/4 cup for each (about 3 inches in diameter). Place on a wax-paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Heat a gas grill or stovetop grill to mediumhigh. Lightly grease grill rack or stovetop grill. Grill sliders for 3 minutes. Turn and place pepper Jack on top; grill 3 additional minutes. Remove to a plate.
3. To serve, spread 1/2 tsp mayonnaise on bottom half of each roll. Layer with a turkey patty, a few tomato slices, cilantro sprigs and a squeeze of lime.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 214, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 68, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 574, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.