Servings: 6 Cook 13 mins to 14 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1 32 ounce reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 19 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- Garlic-bread knots
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat, then add shallot and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, tomatoes, zucchini, and beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until zucchini is tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in vinegar.
2. Serve with garlic-bread knots.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 138, Fat, total (g): 2, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 9, calcium (mg): 94, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.