Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 9 mins
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 9 ounce package cheese-filled spinach tortellini
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced into thin coins
- 3 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound ripe plum tomatoes (about 4), seeded and chopped
- 1 6 ounce bag baby spinach
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. In a large pot, bring broth, water and Italian seasoning to a boil. Add the tortellini and simmer for 3 minutes. Add carrots and celery and simmer for an additional 4 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and spinach and simmer for 2 more minutes or until vegetables are tender and the spinach is wilted.
2. Ladle soup into bowls and serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 215, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 1006, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.