Servings: 4 Prep 2 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 cup chopped green onion (1 bunch)
- 3 14 1/2 ounce cans vegetable broth
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated tortellini
- 1 6 ounce package frozen snow pea pods, thawed
- 1/3 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
1. Combine green onion and vegetable broth in 5-quart saucepan. Bring to boiling over high heat.
2. Gradually stir the tortellini into the broth. Reduce the heat to medium-high; cook 3 minutes. Gradually stir in the pea pods; continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
3. Stir in pesto sauce. Serve. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 355, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 36, carb. (g): 40, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 1485, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.