Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound peeled, cooked shrimp
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic, and cook 30 seconds. Stir in broth, 1 cup water, and anchovy paste, and bring to a boil. Add pasta and carrots, and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients except cilantro. Divide soup among bowls, and garnish with cilantro, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 292, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 20, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.