Servings: 4 Start to Finish 25 mins
- 4 1/2 cups watermelon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raisins
1. Place watermelon, salt, coriander, and pepper in a food processor or blender (split into two batches if equipment is small). Cover and puree until smooth. Mix in the Greek yogurt just until combined.
2. Serve soup in bowls and top with raisins to look like "seeds".
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 76, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 1, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 14, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 972, vit. C (mg): 14, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, sodium (mg): 298, Potassium (mg): 226, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.