- 1/4 pound chopped bacon
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 small ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 14 1/2 ounce can chopped tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- 2 8 ounce bottle clam juice
- 1 pound package refrigerated oven-ready roasted potatoes (reserve seasoning packet for other use)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 10 ounce can whole baby clams with juice
- 1 7 ounce can corn
- Cooked, crumbled bacon
1. Brown chopped bacon in 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Remove bacon to paper toweling. In drippings, saute onion, celery, and thyme, 4 minutes. Add tomatoes, clam juice, potatoes, salt and pepper. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Stir in whole baby clams with juice and corn, drained; heat. Top with bacon. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 176, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 1915, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.