Servings: 4 Yield: about 5-1/2 cups Start to Finish 25 mins
- 4 cucumbers, peeled, if desired, seeded, and chopped (about 6 cups)
- 2 - 3 coarsely chopped green onions
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, and peeled
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Place cucumbers, green onions, water, avocado, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne, if desired, in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth (blend in batches, if necessary). Serve immediately or chill up to 2 hours before serving. Garnish each serving with yogurt.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 176, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 16, Monounsaturated fat (g): 8, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 4, vit. A (IU): 437, vit. C (mg): 17, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 60, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 167, Potassium (mg): 683, calcium (mg): 91, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.