Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 13 3/4 ounce cans chicken broth
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking rice
- 1 10 ounce package frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups bottled chunky salsa
- 1 pound skinned, mild-flavored fish fillets, such as haddock, cod or halibut, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Fresh lime wedges, for garnish
1. Combine the broth with enough water to equal 6 cups. Combine with the rice in large saucepan. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Add the corn and salsa. Return to boiling.
2. Add the fish to the saucepan. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the fish is opaque and flakes when touched lightly with a fork. Serve with the lime wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 150, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 33, carb. (g): 8, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 752, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.