Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 25 mins
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut in 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound sea scallops, halved
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 2 large plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in chicken broth, potatoes, and saffron, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Stir in salmon, scallops, shrimp, tomatoes, peas, and orange peel, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in half-and-half and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 293, Fat, total (g): 12, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 32, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.