Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 4 mins to 5 mins
- 1 jar (11 to 16 ounces) corn and black bean salsa, mild or medium heat
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) corn kernels, drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 pound medium-size shrimp, peeled and cleaned (about 3/4 pound cleaned shrimp)
- 3 tablespoons instant mashed potato flakes
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine salsa, corn, chicken broth and Italian seasoning. Bring to simmering over medium-high heat.
2. Stir in shrimp and potato flakes; simmer until shrimp are firm and broth is slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 200, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 123, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 911, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.