Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins to 12 mins
- 1 28 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 8 ounce package reduced-fat crescent roll dough
1. In a large pot, combine all ingredients except dough. Slowly heat, stirring frequently, 10 to 12 minutes. Do not allow to come to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle your work surface with a little flour. With a rolling pin, evenly roll out dough. Dip Halloween cookie cutters in flour and cut out shapes from the dough. Bake until light golden brown, about 7 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool and serve with soup.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 265, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 47, pro. (g): 7, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.