Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 4 hrs to 5 hrs (low) or 2 to 2-1/2 hours (high)
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 14 1/2 ounce can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn (2 cups)
- Shredded Mexican-style or cheddar cheese
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, stir together chicken, undrained tomatoes, soup, and corn.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Sprinkle each serving with cheese. Makes 6 servings.
Tip For Easy Cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 244, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 55, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 24, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 23, vit. A (IU): 1166, vit. C (mg): 5, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 7, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): , Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 647, Potassium (mg): 154, calcium (mg): 121, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.