1. Coat 5-quart saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until very hot. Add veal; cook until brown, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove veal to bowl. Add chopped onion and mushrooms to saucepan; cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken broth, wine, bay leaf, thyme, salt, pepper and veal with any accumulated juices to saucepan. Cover and bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 25 minutes.
3. Add carrots; simmer, covered, 25 minutes. Add peas and pearl onions.
4. In small bowl, stir together half-and-half and flour until smooth. Stir flour mixture and lemon rind into stew. Bring to boiling, stirring; boil until thickened, about 1 minute. Remove bay leaf.
5. For each serving, spoon 1/2 cup cooked noodles on plate. Spoon 1-1/3 cups stew over noodles. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Makes 6 servings.