Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 30 mins
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 6 ounces green beans, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini (8 ounces), quartered lengthwise, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup pasta shells, cooked
1. Saute onion and garlic in oil in nonstick skillet over low heat for 12 minutes, until onion is softened. Add broth; bring to boiling. Add beans; simmer 8 minutes. Add zucchini; simmer 5 minutes. Add tomato, marinara, pesto, pepper and cooked pasta shells. Heat through 3 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 203, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 860, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.