Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 14 mins
- 7 5 ounce cans creamed corn
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups frozen potatoes with onions and peppers, thawed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound imitation crab meat, coarsely chopped
1. Combine creamed corn, half-and-half, potatoes, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large saucepan and simmer, uncovered, over medium-high heat for 12 minutes.
2. Stir in crabmeat, and simmer 2 minutes longer or until the soup is heated through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 295, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 48, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 1064, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.