Servings: 2 Prep 10 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened cherries
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream, sprinkles, and maraschino cherries for serving (optional)
1. In a blender combine the cherries, yogurt, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Cover and pulse until desired texture is reached. Garnish with whipped cream, sprinkles, and maraschino cherries, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 235, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 47, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 43, pro. (g): 9, vit. A (IU): 413, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 15, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 96, Potassium (mg): 337, calcium (mg): 261, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.