Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 2 mins
- 1 pound snap peas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar (such as Heinz)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 medium radishes, washed, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Freshly cracked pepper
1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add snap peas; cook 1 to 2 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain snap peas; run under cold water until cool.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, tarragon and salt until well combined. Toss snap peas and radishes in dressing. Season with freshly cracked pepper. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 107, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 298, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.