Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Roast 450°F 20 mins Stand 10 mins
- 2 cups cubed pineapple
- 2 cups cubed mango (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 11/4 lbs)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Make It Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, mango, red onion, scallions, cilantro, jalapeno, canola oil and salt. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Pork
2. Heat oven to 450 degrees . Rub tenderloin with canola oil and season all sides with smoked paprika, salt and black pepper. Place in a roasting pan on a rack and roast at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees . (Alternately, grill on an oiled grate over medium-high heat, turning several times, 14 to 18 minutes.) Tent with foil and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
3. Serve pork with salsa and, if desired, Citrus-Chili Sweet Potatoes (recipe above).
Tip on the side
- Citrus-Chili Sweet Potatoes
- Bake 2 lbs sweet potatoes (about 3 large) at 450 degrees for 45 minutes until fork-tender. Spoon flesh into a large bowl; add 1/4 cup orange juice, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1/4 tsp each cinnamon and chili powder and 1/8 tsp salt. Mash to desired consistency.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 378, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 92, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 512, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.