Servings: 2 Yield: 8 quesadilla wedges Active Time 15 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 slices deli-sliced smoked ham (1.25 oz total)
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Sprinkle 2 Tbs. cheese on half a tortilla. Top with 1 slice ham and 2 Tbs. cheese. Sprinkle with a pinch of smoked paprika then fold the other half of the tortilla over filling.
2. Heat 1 tsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add one quesadilla, and cook until golden, about 2 minutes. turn and cook other side. Repeat steps to make one more quesadilla. Slice each quesadilla into 4 wedges.
Tip Tweak It For You
- Add 1/3 cup finely chopped cooked broccoli florets to the quesadilla before cooking.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 313, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 37, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 23, Monounsaturated fat (g): 6, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 13, vit. A (IU): 351, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 671, Potassium (mg): 22, calcium (mg): 281, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.