Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 3 tablespoons bottled ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces coleslaw mix
- 2 cups Weekend-Prepped Plain Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1/4 cups panko breadcrumbs, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 6 ounces smoked trout fillets, skinned and flaked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a large bowl combine the dressing, yogurt, and lemon juice. Stir in the coleslaw mix.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, 1/2 cup panko, green onions, and egg. Stir in the trout; form into 8 cakes. Dredge the cakes in 3/4 cup panko. In a very large nonstick skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Add the cakes. Cook until golden, about 5 minutes per side. Serve with the slaw.
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
1. Peel potatoes; cut into 1-in. chunks. Boil in salted water until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain; mash. Transfer 2 cups to an airtight container. Reserve remaining 3 cups to use in Weekend Prepped Mashed Potatoes with Butter and Milk.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 369, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 76, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 33, Monounsaturated fat (g): 9, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 16, vit. A (IU): 1316, vit. C (mg): 34, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 19, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 622, Potassium (mg): 306, calcium (mg): 90, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.