Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 450°F 30 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 green pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, plus more for serving (optional)
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees . Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Add chicken, potatoes, onion, green pepper and garlic. Toss with olive oil and season with paprika, salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon wedges over top and scatter wedges over casserole.
3. Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken reaches 160 degrees . Stir once after 20 minutes.
4. Scatter parsley over top. Serve with additional lemon, if desired.
- Vary the recipe by subbing in pork shoulder for the chicken and sweet potatoes (loaded with vitamins!) for the white ones.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 454, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 166, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 721, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.