Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 450°F 10 mins
- 1 14 ounce package prepared pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/2 cup 1/3-less-fat chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 plum tomato, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza crust onto middle rack. Bake at 450 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a large cutting board.
2. Spread crust with cream cheese within 1/2 inch of edge. Place tomato slices over cream cheese. Spread salmon pieces over tomatoes. Scatter red onion slices and capers evenly over salmon. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and cut into 6 slices.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 300, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 37, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 710, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.