Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Slow Cook 6 hrs to 8 hrs
- 2 beef chuck, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes with jalapeno
- 1 1 ounce packet reducedsodium taco seasoning
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10 ounce package frozen corn, thawed
- Sour cream, sliced scallions and tortilla chips for garnish (optional)
1. Coat slow-cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Place beef and onion in bottom of slow cooker. Combine tomatoes and taco seasoning; pour over beef.
2. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours. One hour before end of cooking time, stir in beans and corn.
3. Serve with sour cream, sliced scallions and tortilla chips, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 412, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 64, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 11, pro. (g): 41, sodium (mg): 1010, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.