Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Slow Cook 6 hrs on LOW
- 1 package (1 pound) ground chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 6 large eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Heart-Healthy Bisquick
1. Coat a 5- or 6-quart slow-cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, feta, dill, and onion flakes. Stir until evenly blended.
3. In medium-size bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir into chicken mixture. Fold in Bisquick. Pour into prepared slow cooker. Cook for 6 hours on LOW. Remove slow-cooker insert to wire rack, cut quiche into wedges and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 394, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 326, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 950, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.