Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Slow Cook 2 hrs on HIGH or 4 hours on LOW
- 2 medium-size carrots, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 ounces turkey kielbasa (from a 14-ounce package), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cups (from a 1-pound bag) lentils, rinsed and picked over
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 3 loosely packed cups baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine carrots, onion, celery, garlic, kielbasa and lentils in slow-cooker bowl. Pour in beef broth and 2 1/2 cups water.
2. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 4 hours. Stir in baby spinach, salt and pepper before serving.
Tip For easier cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 236, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 22, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 559, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.