Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Start to Finish 7 hrs 20 mins
- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cubed
- 1 - 28 ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, wamed
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, chopped
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon weekend-prepped lime salad dressing
1. In the morning, spray a 4quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Trim the fat from the pork. Place in the cooker with tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 hours.
2. Shred meat using 2 forks. With a slotted spoon, top each tortilla with 1/4 cup pork. Divide the pineapple among the tacos. Save 2 cups leftover pork for Wednesday and freeze any remaining up to 3 months.
3. In a medium bowl combine lettuce, cilantro, and salad dressing. Serve with the tacos.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 420, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 108, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 37, Monounsaturated fat (g): 6, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 11, pro. (g): 38, vit. A (IU): 3724, vit. C (mg): 45, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 9, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 65, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 380, Potassium (mg): 911, calcium (mg): 108, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.