Prep 15 mins Slow Cook on HIGH for 21/2 hours
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes in juice, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) chopped pepperoni
- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Boboli pizza crusts, cut into wedges, toasted
1. Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepperoni, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and vinegar in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
3. Sprinkle mozzarella on top of tomato mixture. Cover and cook until cheese melts, about 15 minutes more. Serve with toasted Boboli wedges.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 72, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 14, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 421, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.