Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Slow Cook on LOW for 3 hours
- 12 ounces (about 4 cups) uncooked radiatore pasta (or your favorite shape)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli American cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4 oz) grated Gouda cheese
1. Coat a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta 2 minutes less than package directions. Drain. Crumble 6 slices of the bacon and add to slow cooker with milk, evaporated milk, mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper. Whisk until blended, then stir in pasta. Cover and cook on LOW for 2 1/2 hours.
3. Stir in cheeses and cook an additional 30 minutes. Crumble remaining 2 slices bacon and sprinkle on top.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 516, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 66, sat. fat (g): 14, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 813, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.