Servings: 22 Yield: 5 1/2 cups Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 2 hrs
- 2 9 ounce packages frozen artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (4 cups)
- 1 8 ounce block reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), cubed
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chiles
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons drained and chopped pickled jalapeno peppers (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella
- minced red onion and chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
1. Coat the insert of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Stir artichoke hearts, cream cheese, green chiles, yogurt, jalapenos, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a medium bowl until combined. Pour into the sprayed insert. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Add the mozzarella and stir to combine. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with red onion and parsley, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 22; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 73, Fat, total (g): 5, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 244, calcium (mg): 80, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.