Servings: 10 Yield: 30 meatballs Prep 10 hrs Slow Cook 2 hrs 30 mins to 3 hrs
- 1 cup canned tomato puree
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 16 ounce bags frozen meatballs
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
1. Whisk together tomato puree, honey, Sriracha, and salt in the insert of a slow cooker. Add frozen meatballs, and gently stir to combine.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until the meatballs are hot all the way through. Stir to coat with the sauce and garnish with scallions before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 347, Fat, total (g): 24, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 18, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 921, calcium (mg): 50, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.