Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 4 medium tart, firm apples, such as Fuji (1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 lemon, juiced (3 Tbs.)
- 8 ounces green grapes, halved
- 2 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (toasted, if desired)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Cheddar cheese, torn into bite-size pieces
- 6 pitted dates, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Core and thinly slice the apples; place in a large serving bowl. Mix in half of the lemon juice. Then toss in the grapes, celery, walnuts, cheese, and dates.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining lemon juice, yogurt, oil, salt, and pepper. Toss in the dressing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 365, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 14, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 48, Monounsaturated fat (g): 6, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 7, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 37, pro. (g): 8, vit. A (IU): 371, vit. C (mg): 15, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 262, Potassium (mg): 503, calcium (mg): 152, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.