Servings: 4 Prep 35 mins Start to Finish 35 mins
- 1 pound green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked farro
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the green beans with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt. Roast until tender, about 25 minutes.
2. In a medium saucepan, simmer the farro with 1 cup chicken broth until broth is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the cutlets until cooked through. Transfer to plates. Add 1/2 cup broth to the skillet. Simmer until thickened, scraping up browned bits. Add the butter, melt, and drizzle over the chicken. Garnish with cilantro; serve with farro and green beans.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 364, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 80, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 29, Monounsaturated fat (g): 6, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 32, vit. A (IU): 801, vit. C (mg): 11, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 11, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 28, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 485, Potassium (mg): 608, calcium (mg): 76, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.