Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 14 mins Soak 10 mins
- 7 ounces stir-fry rice noodles (such as Thai Kitchen, from a 14 oz pkg)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin, cut against the grain into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 2 sweet peppers, cored, seeded and sliced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup sesame teriyaki sauce (such as Soy Vay)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1. Place noodles in a bowl. Boil 8 cups water in a large nonstick skillet and pour over noodles. Soak 10 minutes and drain.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in same skillet. Season beef with salt and sauté 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate. Add remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add onions, peppers, mushrooms and garlic; stir-fry for 8 minutes.
3. Combine cornstarch and broth; add to skillet and simmer for 1 minute. Stir in beef, noodles, teriyaki sauce and vinegar; simmer for 1 minute until heated through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 583, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 83, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 52, sodium (mg): 970, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.