Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 8 mins Stand 2 mins to 3 mins
- 1 pound sea scallops, rinsed and patted dry
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1. Sprinkle both sides of the scallops with salt and pepper. In a large saute pan heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and saute for 8 minutes or until they have a beautiful golden crust and scallops are opaque, turning once. Remove to a plate and let rest 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Arrange on individual plates and spritz with lemon to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 133, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 37, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 4, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 19, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 14, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 20, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 2, sodium (mg): 304, Potassium (mg): 386, calcium (mg): 40, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.