Prep 20 mins Bake 375°F 45 mins
- 2 large butternut squash (about 21/2 lbs each), peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees . Toss squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread out on 2 baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until tender. Turn once.
2. Serve half the squash with meatloaf and whipped potatoes. Cool and refrigerate remaining squash for risotto on Monday.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 71, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 198, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.