Servings: 4 Yield: servings Prep 10 mins Cook 11 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon diced scallions
1. Heat 1 tsp of the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add whisked eggs and scramble 1 minute. Remove to a plate.
2. Heat remaining 2 tsp oil. Add sweet pepper and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until soft. Add edamame and garlic; cook 1 more minute. Add shrimp and salt. Cook 3 more minutes, until shrimp are pink.
3. Stir in cooked eggs, rice, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Cook 2 minutes, until just heated through. Top with scallions and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 410, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 275, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 50, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 830, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.