Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Start to Finish 30 mins
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound extra-large shrimp, cleaned and peeled, defrosted if frozen
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Place the tomatoes on the baking sheet and roast for 8 minutes. Toss the shrimp with 1 Tbs. olive oil and 1/4 tsp. salt. Add to the pan with the tomatoes and roast until the shrimp are cooked through, about 8 minutes.
3. In the meantime, add the quinoa to the boiling water and cook until tender, about 13 minutes. Drain and toss with the spinach, lemon juice, 1 Tbs. olive oil and 1/4 tsp. salt. Serve with the shrimp and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 284, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 159, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 25, Monounsaturated fat (g): 6, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 26, vit. A (IU): 4047, vit. C (mg): 24, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 173, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 455, Potassium (mg): 553, calcium (mg): 137, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.