Servings: 12 Yield: servings Prep 25 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 pound peeled and cleaned shrimp
- 2 ribs celery, finely diced
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 small shallot, minced (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 12 small soft dinner or slider rolls
- 1 cup packed arugula, chopped
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add juice from 1/2 lemon. Drop in shrimp and reduce heat to medium. Poach shrimp 2 to 3 minutes, until white. Drain and run under cold water until cool to the touch.
2. Finely chop shrimp and combine with celery, mayonnaise, shallot, dill, mustard, salt and cayenne. Cover and chill until serving.
3. Split rolls. Divide shrimp mixture evenly among them. Top each with a few tablespoons chopped arugula.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 179, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 63, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 413, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.