Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Start to Finish 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 8-inch whole grain flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a very large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add zucchini. Cook 2 minutes more. Add shrimp, 1 teaspoon cumin and a dash of salt. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until shrimp are opaque.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium microwave safe bowl combine corn, remaining 1/4 teaspoon cumin and dash salt. Heat until steaming hot, about 4 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
3. Assemble fajitas with tortillas, shrimp mixture, and cheese. Serve with corn mixture.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 359, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 127, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 47, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 8, pro. (g): 24, vit. A (IU): 423, vit. C (mg): 99, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 58, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 493, Potassium (mg): 622, calcium (mg): 207, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.