- 6 cups fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup toasted unsalted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 ounces Pecorino Romano cheese, shaved (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly cracked pepper
1. Slice Brussels sprouts in a food processor fitted with the slicing blade. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with, pistachios, parsley, cheese, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and freshly cracked pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 134, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 430, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.