Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 10 mins Cook 13 mins Stand 5 mins
- 1 pkg (12.8 oz) soba noodles (such as Roland)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons harissa
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Crumbled feta (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add soba; cook 3 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat steak dry and season with 1/4 tsp of the salt and the pepper. Cook 5 minutes per side, until medium-rare (145 degrees ). Let rest 5 minutes, then thinly slice against the grain.
3. In a large bowl, whisk 1/2 cup water, tahini, lemon juice, harissa, honey, sesame oil and remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Toss with cooked soba, sliced steak, tomatoes, cucumber, mint and sesame seeds. Garnish with crumbled feta, if using.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 457, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 55, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 537, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.