Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 3 mins to 5 mins
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 8 ounces snow pea pods, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the sesame seeds. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a small bowl.
2. Add the canola oil to the saute pan; heat over medium-high heat. Add the snow peas and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and crisp-tender. Remove from heat. Add the sesame seeds, sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 70, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 5, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 97, vit. C (mg): 28, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): , Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 126, Potassium (mg): 7, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.