1. In small bowl combine 1/4 cup olive oil, clam juice, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; set aside
2. In large nonstick skillet heat remaining 2 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Add red pepper, onion, garlic and rosemary. Saute 1-2 minutes or until vegetables have softened.
3. Add shrimp and dressing to skillet cook 3 minutes. Discard rosemary.
4. Place spinach in large serving bowl. Pour shrimp and dressing from skillet over spinach; toss well.
5. Top with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Serve warm. Makes 4 servings.