Servings: 16 Yield: 4 cups dip Prep 5 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 ounces nonfat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 3 cans (6.5 ounces each) minced clams, 1 can undrained, 2 other cans drained and juice reserved for other use
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
- 1 cup finely crushed reduced-fat buttery crackers (about 24 crackers)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat cream cheeses and milk in large bowl on medium speed until fluffy. Add 1 drained can and 2 undrained cans of clams, the green onion, lemon juice and hot sauce; beat on low until combined. Stir in crackers. Scrape clam mixture into 9-inch glass pie plate.
3. Bake in 350 degree oven 30 minutes or until center is set. Serve warm. Makes 16 servings (4 cups).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 60, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 305, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.