Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 egg plus 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) solid-pack tuna, packed in water, drained, flaked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns
1. Lightly beat egg and egg white in bowl. Add celery, onion, crumbs, garlic, lemon juice, pepper and tuna. Shape into 4 equal patties.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add burgers; cook 5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Serve on buns. Makes 4 burgers.