Yield: 4 sandwiches Prep 10 mins Cook 375°F 2 mins
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) water-packed solid white tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet-pickle relish
- 2 slices white cheddar cheese
- 2 slices yellow cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In bowl, stir tuna with fork to flake apart. Stir in mayonnaise, celery, and relish.
2. Divide tuna salad among rolls. Cut cheese slices into small triangles, and divide among sandwich tops. Place sandwiches in baking pan, and cook until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 434, Fat, total (g): 17, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 31, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.