1. Stir together the shrimp, lime juice and salt in a medium-size bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Place cucumber slices in sieve; let drain for 15 minutes.
3. Combine onion, red pepper, nuts and cucumbers in medium-size bowl.
4. Mix coconut milk, red-pepper seasoning and chutney in small bowl. Pour over cucumber mixture. Add shrimp with marinade, and cilantro. Refrigerate.
5. Pour a generous amount of boiling water over pasta in large, heatproof bowl. Add salt to taste. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent clumping. Drain. Serve the salad chilled or at room temperature, over the pasta. Makes 6 servings.