Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tilapia fillets, trimmed to 6 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon lemon-herb seasoning (such as McCormick)
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 cups parsley leaves
- Lemon wedges (optional)
1. In a small bowl, stir together garlic, lemon zest and juice, Dijon and chopped parsley. Slowly whisk in olive oil; set aside.
2. Sprinkle tilapia with lemon-herb seasoning. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spritz both sides of tilapia with nonstick cooking spray and place in skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish from skillet to a serving platter.
3. In a large bowl, toss together arugula and parsley leaves; drizzle with prepared dressing and serve with tilapia and lemon wedges, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 215, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 85, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 190, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.