Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Grill 6 mins to 8 mins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds jumbo peeled shrimp
1. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, lemon juice, and oil. Stir in remaining ingredients except shrimp.
2. Place shrimp and marinade in large plastic food-storage bag. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
3. Grill, turning once, until shrimp is opaque and cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 243, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 3, pro. (g): 35, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.